Albumen print - starter kit
|Enter your email|
|Shipping within||24 hours|
|The Availability Of||Brak towaru 0 opak|
|The Weight Of The||2 kg|
|The bar code|
|Leave your phone||
The albumen print is a process that ruled in photography for the better part of the XIX century remaining popular in the early years of the XX century. This is the process Eugene Atget used in 1920s to take his magical prints of Paris.
For over a hundred years pre coated albumen papers were available requiring only to be coated with silver nitrate. These days a photographer wishing to use this magical process has to, like his predecessors, prepare all the materials by hand. In order to facilitate your work with this amazing process and save you the necessity to coat your own papers, we have prepared a starter kit containing all the necessary elements, including hand coated albumen papers.
The kit contains:
- 10 sheets of A4+ paper hand coated with salted albumen
- 50ml of sensitizer which is sufficient to make 10 18x24 prints
- a foam brush for sensitizing the paper
- an albumen printing manual
- Sodium thiosulphate sufficient to prepare the necessary fixer
This makes a complete kit enabling you to start working with the process